Does you like POLLS???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POLLS, do you like them mother effer??????

• What is a poll?

• A poll once bit my sister.

• Sometimes

• Only on Wednesdays

• I will gladly pay you tuesday for a....

• Very very small dogs

• I married a Poll

• Quarter pounder with cheese

• Pineapplle shrimp

• Shrimp Kabob

Results are only viewable after voting.
This guy is a troll.^

He comes into all of my polls and points out how inadequate they are.:(

Now I am having difficulty maintaining an erection.

There's medicine for that. I can get it super cheap through Canada is we act now. Here's the email they sent me.

"You are so full of crap. You’re five feet nothing, a hundred and nothing, and you’ve got hardly a speck of athletic ability… and you hung in with the best college football team in the land for two years! And you’re also going to walk out of here with a degree from the University of Notre Dame. In this lifetime you don’t have to prove nothing to nobody except yourself.”"

There's medicine for that. I can get it super cheap through Canada is we act now. Here's the email they sent me.

"You are so full of crap. You’re five feet nothing, a hundred and nothing, and you’ve got hardly a speck of athletic ability… and you hung in with the best college football team in the land for two years! And you’re also going to walk out of here with a degree from the University of Notre Dame. In this lifetime you don’t have to prove nothing to nobody except yourself.”"

WOW!!! You is back in my good graces.:D

When Rudy graduated he moved to middle earth and got a job as a gardener. True story.

I was so happy to check back on this poll and see that the sister option is winning. It almost makes me feel like I have gotten revenge on my sister. I can't pinpoint exactly why I don't like her, maybe it's the hairy back and the years of having to shave her. I do have 2 other sisters that I do like(no hair on their backs) and neither of them have ever been bitten by polls. Ironic? I think not.

with chicks and guns and fire trucks...

I can put out a fire with a tractor, no hose, or fire truck, required. And good thing, because I have no hose. You just dig fire lines. Fire can't cross here, I've drawn a line with the tractor. Contain the fire and it goes out on it's own.

Back