All grain equipment and kegging equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zippox

Reaction score
I have a deadline by tomorrow morning to get a list of what I would like from Midwest Supplies for a gift and I would really like to get equipment to brew all grain and equipment to keg.

Sorry I have yet to do a good search of the forums but if you guys know off hand every piece that I would need or a thread that spells it out easily I'd appreciate it.

I would think a quick trip to the store would be of some good. That is, if your deadline can be stretched.

Somewhere local to here would be just fine, such as Northern Brewer.

f I wanted to make 5 to 6.5 gallon batches are the links above what most would recommended? I guess I am wondering if I would be just fine getting the same things above but the slightly less volume versions.

for 5 gallon you are going to want a 10 gallon pot. it doesn't really matter what brand/style but go 10 gallon, any smaller is a hassle
best kettle you can squeeze out of the budget. this is your #1 single biggest expense and the one you don't want to skimp on.

blingman/spike/polar/megapot/concord/Bayou/DIY all good choices

You can get buy with a 5 gallon mash tun, but 10gallon and up is easier.
just build it, its easy.

a cheap bayou classic sq-14 boils 5 gallons great.

I just grabbed the shiney things off midwest :D

Back