BYO Magazine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kontrol

Reaction score
I'm currently thinking about subscribing to this magazine and I wanted to get reviews from people who have read/currently read this magazine.

Is this any good? What's the main focus of the magazine... Is it about USA (local) brewery? or more Home brew ingredients/techniques focused?

I live in Canada and I'm afraid that if this talk too much about USA brewery/beer that I might not be interested that much since I don't have access (sadly) to this stuff.

Its definitely focused on homebrewing more than craft beer, although there is some cross-over (clone recipes, for example).

I think that it's an excellent magazine. The focus is definitely homebrewing. Articles are informative (though if you stalk HBT daily, you won't see too much you've never heard of), and the recipes are quite nice.

I subscribe to it and I love it. Lots of good articles and recipies. They also have DIY projects in there as well. Like the others have said, it is focused around homebrewing.

My wife was thinking about getting me BYO mag after seeing how much I enjoy their Best Of BYO 250 Classic Clone Recipes mag. $10 value I got free from midwest. Lot's of good recipes in there. The mag'd be great to have I think.

Good magazine no matter where you live. I think you'll like it. Lots of project, cooking ideas (just had an article on spent grain) and also showcases some home brewers set ups that you'll wish you had.

Awsome thank for the fast reviews. I see this seems just what I need. I lurk around HBT very often, but sometimes due to lack of time or the fact the information might be scattered a bit too much (Forum pattern) I miss a lot of stuff.

Having a paper magazine with small and resumed articles save me lots of time and I remain informed :)

Will sucbscribe!

I always prefer to read it over any of the other beer mags. Just very well thought-out and executed.

Back