iBrewMaster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richlong8020

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm using iBrewMaster and was wondering if there was a way to add ciders to the list? I have plenty of beer recipes but I want to add the cider recipes too. All it is, is apple juice, sugar, yeast, and other stuff. Plus I have a berry recipe and a peach one too. So who has ideas?!?

I haven't done it personally but I think you could add apple juice to your Grains and Adjuncts under Setup. When you create your recipe you could put it under styles 27 or 28 depending on the type of cider you're making.

Until now, I didn't even realize iBrewmaster had the cider categories. I guess I'll need to start adding recipes myself.

Well as you and I learn more about this we can put it on this thread. I didn't realize this but instead of using "auto setup" you can add the OG, FG, take away the boil info, and such. This way it may be easier to add a cider. Not sure what adding apple juice may add to the ingredient list but I want to play more with it. When I learn more ill add it here.

Yeah u need to tinker around in the settings to add the particular fruit ur going with. I didn't figure out a way to get the SRM in there for apple juice so that's the only thing my batch was missing.

I just added it as an addition, with the dextrose as the adjunct

image-2016504811.jpg

Haven't hit this thread in a while. Anyone got more info on the use of iBrewMaster. Still the additions don't mash up. The ABV is hard to pinpoint. Don't care too much about SRM color.

Any info is great.

Been using brew master for about a year now. Never have had an issue with it yet, seems for my brews its right on par.

Which version are you using? Side by side of the iPod/phone, and the iPad shows many differences. I use the iPad version1.54. I know that there is an ibm2 avail for like 17.99.

Latest posts

Back