time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F- it, I will go if nobody else is going to.

Style + adjunct. I will start off with a hint: it's an American style

20130426_145504 (Medium).jpg

Nope.

Time for a nice hint to make this a little easier (the adjunct will be hard enough to guess on its own)

Here's the hint:

Darth_Vader.jpg

Strawberry Imperial IPA?

I have learned that there is a fine line between brewing a fine beer and being as drunk as a skunk. Measurements get fudged when you push it too far one way.

Finally! I thought it would be first guess

Cigar City Humidor series IPA

Crap !!!!! the one day I don't go on HBT and I figured it out !!!! Oh well so is life thanks for someone jumping in and posting a pic. I'm happy this was the first time I actually got one right !!!!:mug:

Crap !!!!! the one day I don't go on HBT and I figured it out !!!! Oh well so is life thanks for someone jumping in and posting a pic. I'm happy this was the first time I actually got one right !!!!:mug:

Sorry for stealing your win... but if you guess mine you can get it back! Nobody has it yet, btw.

Darth Vader is Dutch for Dark Father, I'm going to guess Imperial Dutch Process Cocoa Imperial IPA.

That or some sort of eucalyptol-bay-laurel leaves

Still nobody's got it... it seems I really am breaking new grounds with this challenge. Have I let it percolate long enough to give a really big hint? To spill the beans, as it were?

chocotaco said:
Still nobody's got it... it seems I really am breaking new grounds with this challenge. Have I let it percolate long enough to give a really big hint? To spill the beans, as it were?

Do it

Back