Greenlee 1 1/4" punch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check with friends that may be electricians or find a local electrician that may be willing punch for you.

i just used a step bit to get 2 1 1/4" holes today, they are nice i did have to go on the inside of the kettle to clean up the hole.

mikeysab said:
Care to share the link?

This guy only had one I think, but I just searched for " 1 1/4 greenlee punch " I can pass this one
On when I'm done if anyone is interested.

Actually I think this was tried before and I think someone boged out on it. Ruined it for everybody else,,,,,,,,,,,,however I would like to be first in line or near the top of that cue.

Anyone in the Philly/SJ area who wants to come up to Narberth and borrow mine is welcome. I'm not selling or sending it out because it's part of a set and I want it back.

I screwed up somewhere, I thought the size of punch I needed was 1 1/4 for a 1" NPT element. Nope too big. So no punch to pass along

Just like pipe sizes, there are a multitude of punch sizes, and a "1 1/4" punch may be any number of sizes, most of which aren't actually very close to 1.25". IIRC, you'd want a 1 1/4" radio punch, but I could be wrong on that detail--but the bottom line is that you want a hole 1.25" in diameter.

Latest posts

Back