• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Heated and cooled stainless conical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fastev

Reaction score
7.3 gallon stainless steel conical fermenter. This fermenter is heated and cooled similar to the Morebeer versions. Cooling is accomplished via a Peltier thermoelectric assembly and heated by a heat blanket. I have cooled fermenting beer down to the low 50's in an 80 degree garage. This sale is for a complete, ready to sanitize and use, conical fermenter. Ball valves are included for the drain and sample ports, as are all necessary clamps and sanitary gaskets, and a stopper with a thermowell for the temp probe. A hose barb fitting is included for the drain/racking port. I can include an airlock as well if you need one.
The temperature controller plugs into a wall outlet and controls the heating and cooling. It is a digital controller and can be adjusted to whatever temperature you'd like to ferment at. The Peltier cooler will cool to approximately 20-25 degrees below ambient temperature.
Morebeer gets $1800 for theirs. I'm asking $1000.
I'd prefer not to ship but I suppose we could work something out.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Dumping it for $550. Less than what I have into it.

Sold it this morning. Thanks for the interest thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back