Morebeer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waitro_Brew

Reaction score
My fiancée got me a homebrew kit from Morebeer!. It came with a brew, but that's the only kit I've used. All my other brews have come from my local homebrew store. Since that was my first brew and it wasn't really my favorite style, I couldn't tell if their kit is any good.

Does anyone have experience with Morebeer! kits? Are they pretty good? Especially for extract brewing.

I have brewed a lot of their kits. the kits will make great beer if you watch your pitch rates, pre-fermentation aeration, and fermentation temps.

I have never had a bad experience with MoreBeer!

Have brewed a few of their kits in the past. In fact, the recipe from one of their kits--Columbus IPA--has become a regular in my rotation.

And I second this sage advice:

Billy-Klubb said:
watch your pitch rates, pre-fermentation aeration, and fermentation temps.

coldcrash said:
I have never had a bad experience with MoreBeer!

Have brewed a few of their kits in the past. In fact, the recipe from one of their kits--Columbus IPA--has become a regular in my rotation.

And I second this sage advice:

Could you elaborate more about that. What specifically should I look for? Like just follow their instructions closely or something more specific?

I have brewed there Columbus IPA, Honey Pale Ale, English pale ale, and Best Bitter (listed in order of enjoyment)

I believe the IPA went over the best as it was fermented in the winter keeping my fermentation temps down. Also cant beat their shipping times to the nor cal area (standard shipping = overnight for me)

Basically havent had a bad experience yet

I'm finishing up a keg of ESB that was a MoreBeer extract kit. It has been superb.

I plan to use the same steeping grains (crystal 40, honey malt and special roast) that were in their kit in all of my future ESB recipes. It was that good.

Don't know about their beer kits but they are a good company to work with. I bought a corny keg from them and it showed up with the handle just about tearing off. Quick email and a new one was on the way the next day.

Wouldn't hesitate to think anything is good from them.

I buy their 50 cent beer kits for the ingredients then mix & match to make whatever beers I want to. They show the ingredients list in the details section of the kit.
Good value.
Orders over 60 bucks ship free.

Latest posts

Back