• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York: Looking for ball lock kegs.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeysab

Reaction score
Probably a long shot, but I'm looking for ball lock kegs. If priced reasonably, 4 should do it. Thanks for looking

Yeah thanks. Its lookin like thats gonna be the road i take. Plus shipping it puts them at 50 apiece. Was hoping to get something local and not pay shipping. But i guess 20 ain't too bad. Thanks.

I also ordered the seals and poppets just in case, they came in pretty good shape and held pressure.

Trying to keep costs down. Just bought everything for a new electric system. Now i have 6 weeks off work so i wanna get as much beer brewed as possible.

Haha. I wish. First i gotta BUILD the system. Plus, i didnt take any time off last year so the projects around the house are all piled up. Definitely gonna attempt to fill 5 5g cornys, 2 3g kegs, 4 buckets and a BB. 56 gallons should keep me set for awhile. Want another 4 kegs so I dont have to keep beer in the buckets too long. We'll see how it works out

Just a FYI for anyone looking for ball locks. Mcever in Florida has them in stock again. As long as you order 4 at a time they come out to be $50 a piece. Had a great experience with them before so I recommend them.

Back