• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Selling Everything - Blichmann Boilermaker, Chiller, CP Bottle Filler, Pump, etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrewThruYou

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm getting out of brewing and I'm selling my stuff. I have a ton of stuff, so there's a very good chance I'll be missing stuff on this list. Posted this on Craigslist too. I'm near Fort Washington, PA.

Pickup only on the heavy stuff - Barley Crusher, Boilermaker, Burner, Burner Legs, Pump Toolbox, Vittle Vaults. Willing to ship CPBF, Camlocks, Regulator, etc.

Brewing Equipment

Blichmann 20G Boilermaker with whirlpool port on the side. ss Weldless bulkhead kit, 90° ss elbow, ss whirlpool/side pickup, 3pc ss ball valve, 2x male ss camlocks are included. Comes with all original accessories except heatshield (trying to find that). Used for under 5 brews. $430.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/dannyob1/Blichmann-1_zps16fdf7ec.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/dannyob1/IMG_20121021_215904.jpg

GE Whole House Water Filter - used for one or two batches. Male garden hose teflon taped on each end. Has an upgraded carbon filter inside. Comes with that included filter (used once or twice), an extra carbon filter, and the original crappy filter that it came with. $40

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/dannyob1/Filter-1_zpsbe68b827.jpg

Fermenting Equipment

2 6.5G fermenting buckets. Make offer.

Bottling Equipment

More Beer Stainless Deluxe Counter Pressure Bottle Filler. Gauge doesn't work that great, you have to flick it occasionally to read. Off the Market for now.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/dannyob1/CPBF-2_zpsa36834fb.jpg

375 ml Belgian-style Beer Bottles - Crown Finish - brand new, never used. $8 pickup only.

Bottles - 6 or so cases of 12oz bottles.

Random Related Stuff

2 Brewhaulers - $20 for both. Shippable.

I have more stuff, but that's all I can think of right now. Will update with more stuff and prices shortly.

Already Sold Items

Barley Crusher Malt Mill with 7# hopper
DudaDiesel B3-23A 30 Plate Long Chiller
Coleman Xtreme 70qt MLT with all stainless hardware
Colonna Capper/Corker
3 Vittle Vaults 50# stackable
7.5G Stainless Kettle
2 5G Carboy with that stick-on thermo
1 6.5G Carboy
Taprite Regulator
Ultraship 35# Scale
Chugger SS Inline Pump mounted in a toolbox
Blichmann Top Tier LP Burner with 24" Leg Extensions
54 Bottle Tree
3L Borosilicate Flask
2L Borosilicate Flask
Williams Brewing Oxygenation Kit
Hanna pHep 5 pH meter and solutions
Hops - all sold

Interested in Mill and both flasks, but would need them shipped...

What is your location in PA in case I might be interested in a pickup item? What would you charge to ship something like a plate chiller or regulator?

Edit - I see you're in Ambler, shipping question still applies.

Interested in regulator and or other kegging equipment shipped to 72653

What is your location in PA in case I might be interested in a pickup item? What would you charge to ship something like a plate chiller or regulator?

I'm in Ambler/Fort Washington area...probably less than a hour down the turnpike.

If someone wants something shipped, it's actual shipping costs...usually USPS Priority Mail. Plate Chiller is way heavier than the regulator, so it would cost more to ship.

Interested in regulator and or other kegging equipment shipped to 72653

Just the regulator would be $10 in shipping to AZ. Have to inventory all the other stuff.

I'm keeping my kegerator and converting it to accept sankes.
I'm going to eventually sell my keezer, kegs and equipment, but they're all full so it will take time to drink it all.

Added pictures and descriptions of hoses/camlocks.

Added a capper/corker and a capper. Just found a 7.5G stainless pot too.

I've been getting a lot of PMs on shipping prices for various items both large and small. I'd much rather deal with a local buyer to avoid the hassle of procuring boxes, bubble wrap and going to the post office.

curiouse, why you quitin the hobby?

I have an 8-month old daughter and I haven't brewed in...you guessed it...8 months. There's most likely another little one coming within the next 1-2 years, so I'll have even less time. Could also use the money and garage space.

I'm selling it in waves. Right now - all things brewing and bottling. Next, after I drink all my kegs, I'll sell the kegging stuff.

I'll be interested in kegging equipment when you're ready to sell. I live near Fort Washington so pickup is no problem.

Local deal pending on burner w/ legs and pump. All other stuff still available.

Best method for contact is to PM me.

I have an 8-month old daughter and I haven't brewed in...you guessed it...8 months. There's most likely another little one coming within the next 1-2 years, so I'll have even less time. Could also use the money and garage space.

I'm selling it in waves. Right now - all things brewing and bottling. Next, after I drink all my kegs, I'll sell the kegging stuff.

I'm with you. I have a 20 month old and the wife is due next month. Much less time to brew.

One Vittle Vault sold. Pump, Burner, Camlocks and Hoses are sold pending pickup. Colonna Capper/Corker and Super Agata Bench Capper deal pending. Getting a lot of PMs, but nothing else sold at the moment.

BrewThruYou said:
Not sure if srs.

On another note, added a Bottle Tree (pickup only). Found a 7.5G stainless kettle, need to take some pics of that and price.

Srs? If that means serious, yes I'm serious.

Srs? If that means serious, yes I'm serious.

Sorry, thought you were joking around.

So far, mill, pump, burner, hoses/camlocks, regulator, Colonna capper/corker, Super Agata Bench Capper, 1 vittle vault, and some odds and ends are sold and pending pickup.

Big items still available are the Boilermaker, Chiller and MLT. Chiller might be pending too.

New items found are:

7.5G Stainless Kettle - straight kettle, no valve, sight glass or fancy stuff. $55 pickup only.

Hanna Phep 5 pH meter - always used storage solution in cap and kept upright. Comes with storage solution, Ph4 testing solution and Ph7 testing solution (might be past their prime). $75 for meter and all solutions. Shippable.

54 Bottle Tree - $20 pickup only.

2 Brewhaulers - $20 for both. Shippable.

BrewThruYou said:
Not sure if srs.

On another note, added a Bottle Tree (pickup only). Found a 7.5G stainless kettle, need to take some pics of that and price.

I might be interested in the 7.5g kettle too

If pump deal falls through, put me in line.

The deal for the pump and burner is the most solid right now...doubt that's falling through, sorry.

I might be interested in the 7.5g kettle too

So you want the flasks and the 7.5G kettle? PM me so I can keep track.

I'm a little more sorry to live in the same state.

For each item sold, I will donate a nickel to start a support group for those people that I've apparently wronged in this thread.

I'll take some hops:

2012 Centennial from Hops Direct. 9.9% AA. Sealed 1lb from HD.
2012 Cascade from Hops Direct. 7.4% AA. Sealed 1lb from HD.
2012 Belma from Hops Direct. 11.3% AA. Sealed 1lb from HD.
2011 Citra from Hops Direct. 13.0% AA. Sealed 1lb from HD.
2011 Simcoe from Hops Direct. 12.2% 8oz split between two vaccuum sealed bags.
2011 Nelson Sauvin. 11.8% AA. Vacuum sealed 4oz pack from Farmhousebrewing.

I'll give you $40 shipped for the above.

Thanks

When your ready to sell your kegs I am interested. Live near Philly. Pick up is no problem. I will be up in your neck of the woods on the 11th of May to visit family in case you drain any sooner than you think.
Cheers,
Kev

Do you have any good buckets and air locks left I am in Oreland and work in ambler. I can short my lunch money and grab some small things. I like pb and j on toast anyway b

I'll take some hops:

2012 Centennial from Hops Direct. 9.9% AA. Sealed 1lb from HD.
2012 Cascade from Hops Direct. 7.4% AA. Sealed 1lb from HD.
2012 Belma from Hops Direct. 11.3% AA. Sealed 1lb from HD.
2011 Citra from Hops Direct. 13.0% AA. Sealed 1lb from HD.
2011 Simcoe from Hops Direct. 12.2% 8oz split between two vaccuum sealed bags.
2011 Nelson Sauvin. 11.8% AA. Vacuum sealed 4oz pack from Farmhousebrewing.

I'll give you $40 shipped for the above.

Thanks

Too low. Unless I've been away from brewing for too long, I think they are worth more.

Do you have any good buckets and air locks left I am in Oreland and work in ambler. I can short my lunch money and grab some small things. I like pb and j on toast anyway b

I just sold 1 fermenting bucket and a bottling bucket to the guy who picked up my mill. I have 2 more fermenting buckets available and 1 5G glass carboy. I have 3 6.5G carboys and 1 more 5G carboy, but they are still full of beer and need to be emptied.

I have tons of airlocks...4 are currently in use on carboys, but have others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back