T-shirt Feedback Please?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Eat Sleep Brew T-shirt do you like?

• Navy

• Green

• Black

• Brown

• None, I wouldn't wear a shirt like this.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
8/23/13 update:

Hey, check it out.. these are the new colors that are currently available:

newtees.jpg

I don't wear black t-shirts, but it seems like lots of the brewing/brewery shirts are black. They are too hot in the summer, plus I have a yellow lab so I try to not wear black. :D

I like the green the best, but I like the blue a lot as well.

I like all the colors so yes I VOTE to drop the period. Ha that's funny, never mind, but yea it's graphic design not journalism, other than that I like the simple hop graphic.

I like the designs and colors. Second Yooper's post about the black shirts, but that's just me-- and i'm incredibly hot-natured.

.....and I didn't even notice the missing period until it was pointed out. Now, it's driving my OCD absolutely crazy! I keep waiting for that pattern to repeat, it just never comes. Leaves me feeling so incomplete. LOL.

I like the green or black.....would wear any of them though, I voted green though

.....and I didn't even notice the missing period until it was pointed out. Now, it's driving my OCD absolutely crazy! I keep waiting for that pattern to repeat, it just never comes. Leaves me feeling so incomplete. LOL.

It's kind of a metaphor for brewing. The organic nature makes it nearly impossible to repeat a good batch.

Thanks for all the feedback. I pulled the trigger on an order. If you haven't ever worn Hanes 4980 tees, these things are so comfortable. I did the "Homebrewer" design with the mash paddle and fiery brew kettle on them last time and I'm kinda pissed I only kept one for myself. I felt the same as Yooper though, even though they are 4.5oz light weights, the black got really hot out at summertime brewing events. That was the motivation for the different colors without going too light. All my tan and light blue shirts have beer stains on them.

Probably a little late, but I vote for green/brown. There are far too many blue shirts in my closet and in the world nowadays. And as for black, im impartial.

Latest posts

Back