looking for 1/6 barel corny kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ntbritton

Reaction score
Would anyone have an idea on where i may find some corney kegs in the omaha nebraska area?

I have a few.

ForumRunner_20130415_133321.jpg

I can't help you with local options, but there are quite a few online places that sell them (and offer flat rate shipping). I have three reconditioned kegs that I got from Annapolis Homebrew. They were $59.99 each and flat rate shipping was $7.95 for the entire order.

They seemed to dry up on ebay... I have about 20.... so if you can get them for less than 50 bucks you are KICKING @$$....

I have considered selling all mine and buying Firkins and "something else" as I am tired of getting them to seal, fighting leaks, getting the right part on the right keg, and finding replacement parts…

Thanks Everyone for posting back. I just did my first batch and i am excited to get to kegging it soon. Seeing how i have a dual tap kegorator it only makes since i think.

Back