New Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmeister13

Reaction score
Well here it is. Just got this back from the welder this week and finish painting yesterday. I know the yellow might not be everybody's favorite, kind of looks like a school bus, but I chose it because it was my dad's favorite color. Without further ado:

image-2768949711.jpg

The little pot on the end is temporary. I ran out of funding and can make due with it as a HLT until I can get a 20 Gal pot to take it's place.

image-1391538836.jpg

Drool!!!!! Is there going to be any automation to your burners or will you be operating with manual control?

Eventually I would like to automate. This took all the money I had for now though. After getting a bigger HLT I'm going to start saving to automate. I'm looking to do a recirculating RIMS for the Mash and possibly the HLT, wire the pumps to the control box and possibly automate the burners, though I'm not too sure how well that would work with the blichmann burners (unlike a jet burner I would have to adjust the air plate things).

Back