Any Brewer in Holland/Belgium/Germany

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtec

Reaction score
Hey there, I had another thread on the topic and by the advice of the awesome community :tank: here I have revised my title in hopes of connecting with someone close to Holland.

I am wanting to get my feet wet with brewing and I really have no idea where to aquire ingredients. I have the drums (obviously) and after looking at some of the threads have an idea on what items I need but for the most part I do not know where to get everything to actually start brewing.

I would love to hear from anyone who has or is brewing around Holland and where you go to get the your goodies. None of my friends here brew they just drink! lol

So if anyone can help that would be great!!!

My other thread:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/where-start-393505/

As always, thank you guys for all the help!

D

Thanks bro! I will check out some of the sites. I will check it out when I get home. We use IE at work but Chrome auto translates for me. Searching is hard but once you get the right site it seems like it should be easier.

Your best options are Brouwmarkt and Van Der Kooy. They usually deliver within two days of ordering. Brouwland is good too, but shipping is a bit more expensive, and takes longer since they're in Belgium.

Sometimes I order stuff in the UK (Malt Miller or The Home Brew Shop), that's where I get my Star San.

Malzmühle/Candirect is the place to get kegging equipment, if you need that.

If you have any questions, or need help with translations, PM me and I'll be glad to help you out :mug:

edit: the best way to start brewing in Holland is to click here :)

Back