Who would you go gay for?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While taste is not an issue in this thread. Family member you'd be most comfortable having sex with? I'd have to go with my cousin Karol. Your turn. :D

Am I simply testing Homer's modding abilities? We'll never know!...........

Do I have to pick a different one for this or can I go with tried and true?

Now were talking!

Id'e have to say my dad because he resembles me the most and I am already accustom to having sex with myself on a regular basis.

Is it still gay if you go for yourself?

I wondered what happened to this topic, tried to find it one day and couldn't.

If anyone is interested, I have been unable to find Big John's rightful owner. So he is still for sale. I know he doesn't look anything like his picture on the box, false advertising but it says he will hold up to 250 pounds. Maybe someone wants to go gay for Big John? He's got an innie, not an outie so pretty much useless to me. He's also vintage, 1985, a collectors item. Just make me an offer.

bigjohn2.JPG

bigjohn.jpg

For some reason that song I haven't hear in several years came to mind and I set out on a search just to post it here.

I'm gay for this thread, I guess!

...well, assuming this thread is male.

I go gay with myself every time the GF ain't around!

But def the prez.

And Brad Pitt. Like, Fight Club Brad. Especially with Marla Singer.....

Big John is 28 years old, I found him in a box in an old shed. He was left here in 1985, a gag gift that the recipient forgot when he left the party. I just found the nice gift and have been trying to return him to his owner, but I can't seem to locate him. Name is Chris Larson and apparently that's a common name. None of the Chris Larsons I have contacted say he belongs to them. So poor Big John has no owner. I would use him as a scarecrow, but I'm afraid the crows might pop him. I guess I could stuff him with something else. Then, what a surprise when people visit the farm!!!

You think maybe he is just under inflated and if you blow real hard a wiener might pop out?

Reminds me of an old Bill Cosby routine where he is talking about his newborn daughter, and he says if you hold her nose and blow really hard into her mouth you still might have a chance of popping that innie to an outie.

You think maybe he is just under inflated and if you blow real hard a wiener might pop out?

Since he's plastic, and not a real baby like Bill Cosby was talking about, it might work. I'm just not interested though. Would prefer to sell him. The rightful owner is not stepping up to claim him. And, still no offers....

There are male singers that I kinda develop a man crush on, but I think that is because I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM, lol.
Josh Ritter, Mason Jennings, and a few others give me a warm fuzzy feeling when I listen to them, but I am 99.78965% sure that if I saw one of their hairy asses, the feeling would sour immediately.

God, I hope that is what he meant. No one would step right into that.....would they??

Nice zinger anyhow;)

Um, I'm a she and no I didn't make that connection. I was thinking pine straw.... you know, so he didn't pop when he got pecked.

Um, I'm a she and no I didn't make that connection. I was thinking pine straw.... you know, so he didn't pop when he got pecked.

I am sorry!!

Since you are incapable of stuffing it with what BB was joking about, the joke is no longer funny.

I apologize.

Since you are incapable of stuffing it with what BB was joking about

That's why I said he's useless to me so I want to sell him. He is vintage 1985. At just 28 years old, he's still a young stud, err... maybe not a stud anymore. But still, he has his uses, says on the box that he holds 250 pounds, you can get him to carry your fermenting vessels for you. PM if interested, we can be discreet about it.

That's why I said he's useless to me so I want to sell him. He is vintage 1985. At just 28 years old, he's still a young stud, err... maybe not a stud anymore. But still, he has his uses, says on the box that he holds 250 pounds, you can get him to carry your fermenting vessels for you. PM if interested, we can be discreet about it.

I am backing away slowly....you win.....

Big John has been getting more action in this beer forum in the last couple of weeks than he/she has got in your barn over the last 28 years.

Yes, he is ready to come out of hiding in the shed. But, still, no offers. :(

BobbiLynn said:
Hey, I'm 33 and getting more study by the minute! Big John hasn't even hit his stride yet!
Varmintman said:
Big John has been getting more action in this beer forum in the last couple of weeks than he/she has got in your barn over the last 28 years.
Hopefully. ;)
BobbiLynn said:
Well, I'm crossing you off the list as a possible buyer. Big John is offended. So don't even bother contacting me about wanting to buy him. :mad:
You needn't use reverse psychology on cheezy, he is immune to it. I think we all know he is considering making an offer ;)

Hey,

You guys haven't even stumbled upon Prison Sex.

If you have sex in Prison, does it count? Pitcher or Catcher?

What about choir boys? Does that count?

cheezydemon3 said:
*Nods at BB, tips hat.*

You're wearing a hat now too? Depending on the type of hat I may see a pattern emerging here. If it all turns bad you're probably going to regret offending BJ, you do realize that don't you?

BigPicture said:
Hey,

You guys haven't even stumbled upon Prison Sex.

If you have sex in Prison, does it count? Pitcher or Catcher?

What about choir boys? Does that count?

Depends on whether you secretly liked it or not and it's only ok to screw choir boys if you're a priest, because god said it was cool apparently,

Back