• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Stainless Cam & Groove Connectors, CPC QD's and Oxygenation System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mashinations

Reaction score
Edited 4/22 - several of the items in the pictures have been sold. What's left is:

Single female CPC QD w/barb (used, has cross milled out)
(2) Male CPC Hose QD (unused)
(1) Female CPC Hose QD (unused)
Oxygen Stone, regulator and hose (for red disposable bottles). The hose is cloudy but is clean and still works just fine.

I also have some replacement O-rings for the CPC's I'll throw in with the purchase of those.

I'd like to sell all the connectors as a unit but will entertain offers on splitting up. $35 - includes shipping USPS

Oxygen System - $35 - includes shipping USPS

Thanks - but I'm going to stick firm on the $35. The hose doesn't need to go - it's just clouded because it's been submerged (repeatedly) in hot water with sanitizer.

ok.
if the hose is ok, then send me paypal info and ill take it.

Yes, there are two sets of the cam locks left. At this point would only sell them as pairs since I would otherwise get left with two male pieces .

All Stainless pieces gone.

CPC still available and I had an interested party in the Oxygen system but he hasn't gotten back to me so if someone is interested in that let me know and if I don't hear from the first guy in 24 hours I can move it to the next person.

Back