White Hawk IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnpemberton

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm sitting in Hong Kong at present in my favorite bar with a mad selection of micro brewery beers enjoying one of my favorites, White Hawk IPA and wondering if anyone has a recipe for a clone?

daksin said:
I haven't seen one yet- you may have the best luck emailing the brewers. How much does a White Hawk run you in Hong Kong?

Thanks, I'll give that a go. A White Hawk costs about US$5 here. I miss my old Polish deli in Brooklyn where that would have brought me a 6 pack! But at least it's available here, unlike China where I live.

I lived in Hong Kong for about 6 years. Which bar are you at? Great city. Globe Bar was my little hangout, on the escalators at Hollywood Road and owned by a Brit who loved Cask ales and would smuggle them in.

golfduke said:
I lived in Hong Kong for about 6 years. Which bar are you at? Great city. Globe Bar was my little hangout, on the escalators at Hollywood Road and owned by a Brit who loved Cask ales and would smuggle them in.

The Hong Kong Brew House on LKF. I've yet to make it to the Globe. Although I hear good things about it and they recently held HK's first Home Brew contest.

Nice. I remember the first time I ever had a Brooklyn was at hkbh. Lots of good memories in that 3 block area.

Latest posts

Back