NHC Banquet Tickets ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoutela

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just fond out that I have two entries going to NHC Final Round in Philly.
1st place metheglin, and second place dark lager.

Was wondering if anyone had or knew of any available tickets for the NHC 2013 awards banquet ? Maybe from someone who purchased by is longer able to attend.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm sure there will be! I didn't buy banquet tickets this year, but I bet there are several (or many) people who did that won't be able to make it or decide not to go.

You could post up a "wanted" in the classified section of the forum, and see what happens. Do you already have your tickets for the NHC?

I'm sure there will be! I didn't buy banquet tickets this year, but I bet there are several (or many) people who did that won't be able to make it or decide not to go.

You could post up a "wanted" in the classified section of the forum, and see what happens. Do you already have your tickets for the NHC?

Yes, already have tickets for the actual conference. Just wasn't planning on attending the banquet as I wasn't expecting to get anything into the final round. But now that I have two horses in the race, that changes things a bit !

Thanks for the suggestion of posting in classifieds.

Yes, already have tickets for the actual conference. Just wasn't planning on attending the banquet as I wasn't expecting to get anything into the final round. But now that I have two horses in the race, that changes things a bit !

Thanks for the suggestion of posting in classifieds.

I am willing to bet you get a ticket to the banquet. They are very nice banquets, really. I've really enjoyed the ones done by Sean Paxton and it's worth doing, even if you're not in the final round! But I just didn't feel like going this year, as I can save the $50 and just grab a sandwich this year. It's still a while away, and I bet you'll get a ticket.

And congrats on the advancement! I'm signed up to judge, but I don't know if I will get to judge yours or not!

Back