Belated Hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vraftsman

Reaction score
So I've been reading this forum for probably a year now, posted a few times and never really introduced myself in what I now see is the "proper" way...

Homebrewing in Kent Ohio for probably 2-1/2 years now. I brew with two buddies so we don't make a ton of brews since scheduling is always a PITA. We have been doing extract or partial mashes. We made a few kits since the price was right but prefer recipes from scratch. I like to get as close as I can to raw ingredients so if we have a recipe that looks good and calls for vanilla, I use the bean, If we want cherry, we secondary cherries. Growing my own hops this year for the first time and the next brew we make will be our first all grain in my all new electric brew setup based on Kal's electric brewery. I love researching the topic and appreciate all the information exchanged here at HBT so thanks for everyone's input!
Okole maluna!

Yet another Ohioan joins the frey! there's quite a few of us on here. I do partial mash biab at this point,but a good AE recipe is still viable. Welcome to HBT!:tank:

Back