Introduction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevo342

Reaction score
I'm brand new to home brewing. I found an old Mr. Beer kit at my parents house (they never even used it!) and thought I would give it a try. I fell in love with it and quickly got myself the equipment to brew 5 gallon batches. My first from that was a bock from a beer kit, my second was an amber ale (partial boil) and the best I've made so far, I have a Belgian Wit in the fermenter now and waiting to try it.

I have always liked cooking, and was a biology major in college (I like learning about the chemistry of brewing), so home brewing is a wonderful blend of both. This is my first post on this website, though I have frequented it (both for advice and to kill time at work). I can't wait to dive into a lot of the complexities and varieties I can find with my beer making!

Prost!

Welcome to the group, from CO. Sounds like this hobby is perfect for your background. Read all the stickies, they're very informative, and ask away!

Back