Blichmann Natural Gas conversion kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radiodome21

Reaction score
Here's my problem. I bought the floor burner by blichmann with natural gas conversion kit. The burner came with an orifice that looks like it is for propane. Can anyone confirm this:
When you order the blichmann floor burner with natural gas conversion kit you should get a total of 2 orifices?
I did connect the burner with my gas line but it goes out almost instantly.

I'm going to skip ahead and say the NG conversion kit was not sent with the stock burner.

Both of my Blichmann burners came out of the carton setup for propane with their regulator. If the burner in question came with the 0-10 psi regulator in the carton with the burner, you can almost bet the orifice is the stock unit, and you should have received a separate package with the larger orifice...

Cheers!

Here it is.
image-3698542555.jpg

Well, I was right. After Midwest messed this up again I contacted Blichmann through their website on a Friday afternoon. By 9 am on the following monday morning I got an email stating the correct orifice was in the mail. I was right. I had received the wrong one. Thanks.

Back