• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew your own subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
temple240 said:
I got access to the digital issues last week but still haven't seen my print issue.

You should be able to log into BYO and view your account now. Check to see if everything is correct with the shipping. Hopefully it's just snail mail

That's Fantastic. Maybe the key is to sign up for the free issue before I send in the sheets :)

Quick question,I`m on list 10.Do you think if I sign up on the BYO website
for the free issue it would affect signing up with you through the fundraiser.
just a thought.

Cheers

SpottedDogBrewing said:
SUBSCRIPTION List # 11

1. THURN1S_HALEY
2. WKU_Doc_D
3. pullapint
4. PintoBean
5. kapbrew13
6. jhalloran
7. acemixed
8. Slowsupratt
9. np_brew
10. zach976

List 11 Is full and will get mailed out Wednesday or Thursday. Thanks everyone!

SUBSCRIPTION List # 12

1. MikeyLikesIt70
2. DrunkenWeasel
3. variverrat
4. Beer_Dude
5. ericsc00
6. ja09
7. HankyPanky
8. fireslayer
9. Lotterywinner73
10. ulster
11. Sleepyemt
12. TNTgill
13. dustin489
14. CraigTheKeg
15. balrog429
16. Satisfaction
17. rcs226
18. bigmike99
19. Reeg68bird
20. bcrawfo2
21. FireJohnnyM
22. Hoplander
23. 241
24. LosBarbonesBrewingCo

Just letting the gang know, I just got my email from BYO saying my Digital Subscription is available and I was on List #9.

It's stating my next issue will be mailed out June 12ish. And I don't have any thing in my current Digital Subscriptions.

Enjoy!
-- Steve

smertz001 said:
Just letting the gang know, I just got my email from BYO saying my Digital Subscription is available and I was on List #9.

It's stating my next issue will be mailed out June 12ish. And I don't have any thing in my current Digital Subscriptions.

Enjoy!
-- Steve

Got mine today as well for list #9!

I see - but this text is misleading:

Your first print edition of Brew Your Own from this order will arrive in about 6 to 8 weeks, but you
can instantly access your first digital issue right now by following the easy instructions below.

scottvin said:
I see - but this text is misleading:

Your first print edition of Brew Your Own from this order will arrive in about 6 to 8 weeks, but you
can instantly access your first digital issue right now by following the easy instructions below.

Everything that has been mentioned on timing was sent to me directly from BYO. It is probably what they tell everyone when the question " When will I get my mag, When will I get my digital issue". :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back