True or False: Creamy Goodness is the best thread starter of all time?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say true. For sure.

Seems like creamygoodness is all over this forum, I sometimes tell my girlfriend funny things he has posted and get the "you spend too much time on forums" look. haha

discuss.

My man-crush gets stronger with every post from this genius. Marry me, Creamy.

You've lost your mind.

Wait. That's not what I meant.

I like creamy and all, but wanting to marry him is just silly. I mean, you're already married. There is that. Unless your wife won't mind. And then, well, go right ahead. :cross:

Cheese can be creamy. Mancrush, no. But I always check out his threads, we need to laugh and enjoy every day. Especially since most of us likely will end up with cirrhosis. Hopefuly with a IIPA I'V drip.

Lol, it has become funny, but posters here are listing MY THREADS and crediting creamy!

That socially reclusive Alpha nerd does NOT watch Battlestar Galactica.......so far as I know....

I think our vaguely similar usernames (same amount of syllables), our penchant for starting threads with seemingly no point, our love of experimental brewing, and our defiant "I am a NERD but I am probably cooler than 95% of americans" subtle cockiness leads to some confusion.

Wait you're not?

Who have I been talking to the past few years?

or the guy who brewed the best beer ever, then made an eight minute video of his counter top talking about how perfect his beer was, then deleted the whole thing.

Back