Signatures... what happened?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron1983

Reaction score
One fond memory I have in starting home brewing was observing other people's signatures on this forum. I started with extract brewing and felt I was lucky if I had a primary and secondary going at the same time.

I used to look at everyone's signature in this forum and thought to myself "wouldn't it be nice to have that kind of pipeline". Looking back over the years and looking forward from here I see two things: #1 My Signature and #2 I am looking at increasing production....

Moral of the story: If this this your 1st year or 10th year, you will look back and realize your brewing has improved ten-fold. My Signature in this forum now reflects those I have coveted since day one. I credit the folks here at HBT and the folks at AHA.

Cheers, and remember, you will have a signature like mine and like many others here...it is inevitable, just embrace home brewing and all will work out int the end.

Cheers!

:mug:

I prefer to leave what's brewing on my profile page where that is also listed.
I always thought that'd not only make for a smaller reply window,but save memory space for the forum. Besides that,I think some witty brewing related epitaph is better. But that's me...:mug:

I look at the signatures, and love seeing what people are brewing!

I brew pretty often, though, and also kick at least one keg a week, and I don't like constantly updating my own so I took it out. But I like everybody elses', so go figure. :drunk:

I'm in the middle of moving/separating from active duty, but I made a sig because of this thread.

I also enjoy reading people's pipeline. I keep my own personal log but don't have a signature line. If I did, this is what it would look like.

Currently Drinking
Wheat Stout
IIPA
Bitter Blonde
Amber Ale
IPA
New Albion Steam
Simple Session Lager
Simple Session Saison

Bottle Conditioning
Whiskey Barrel Doppelbock
Cider

Dry Hopping
English Bitter

Currently taking a break from brewing because I have plenty to drink and more on the way. Plus, I'm unsure what I want to make next. I'm thinking maybe simple pale ale or Vienna lager.

Mine's pretty long so I list them horizontally rather than vertically. Nice supply has been built up for homebrew party in June. Really want to get something in primary soon though! It's nice to know (some) people like seeing what folks are brewing - I know I do.

Keep track of your pipeline?

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.png

One fond memory I have in starting home brewing was observing other people's signatures on this forum. I started with extract brewing and felt I was lucky if I had a primary and secondary going at the same time.

I used to look at everyone's signature in this forum and thought to myself "wouldn't it be nice to have that kind of pipeline". Looking back over the years and looking forward from here I see two things: #1 My Signature and #2 I am looking at increasing production....

Moral of the story: If this this your 1st year or 10th year, you will look back and realize your brewing has improved ten-fold. My Signature in this forum now reflects those I have coveted since day one. I credit the folks here at HBT and the folks at AHA.

Cheers, and remember, you will have a signature like mine and like many others here...it is inevitable, just embrace home brewing and all will work out int the end.

Cheers!

:mug:

You get a like!

I look at the signatures, and love seeing what people are brewing!

I brew pretty often, though, and also kick at least one keg a week, and I don't like constantly updating my own so I took it out. But I like everybody elses', so go figure. :drunk:

and you get a like!

and you get a like! (joam comments, I got some going now)

Keep track of your pipeline?

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.png

and you get a like! (cause that's funny right there).

It's SPR-GRN's favorite things!!!

I recently trimmed my signature; I've got 32 gallons in primary and secondary and I don't even know how much in bottles... SWMBO is super happy with me :)

I keep mine updated weekly, or is that weakly!?!? Hell, I remember it pretty often and that's good enough for me!

Mine doesn't change as much as I would like it to, but it really does reflect my brew (in)activity and how slow I actually finish drinking beers.

I'm testing out my new sig here. What do you think?
I know it's a little long and a little overboard but so what?
I just know everyone here is legally blind and can't see the normal font.
Yeah I know you will have to scroll till you have carpel tunnel syndrome but so what?

Primary 1 - Beer
Secondary 1 - Empty
Primary 2 - Beer
Secondary 2 - Empty
Primary 3 - Empty
Secondary 3 - Empty
Primary 4 - Don't own one
Secondary 4 - Empty
Primary 5 - Don't own one
Secondary 6 - Ordering one next month
In the closet - Beer, Beer, Beer
Bottles on the bottle tree - Empty
Bottles in the fridge - Beer
Kegs - Don't own any
Drinking - Captain Morgan and Water
On Deck(whatever that means) - Nothing, I just wanted to sound cool like the other kids.
Future Beers - Beer
Beers I planned on brewing but never did - Beer, Beer
Beer that has bit the dust - Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer.

Originally Posted by aubiecat
My sig can beat up your sig

Back