My keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumber8302

Reaction score
It's not much, but I am almost complete with my keezer build. I learned (and copied) a lot from the builds I've seen on this site. I have some more work to do, but I'm knocking on the door to kegging my Sierra Nevada clone that I have fermenting.

image-3939479760.jpg

image-3718762023.jpg

image-389373508.jpg

image-3757225445.jpg

image-3134241142.jpg

image-4128244896.jpg

image-2380363199.jpg

plumber8302 said:
It's not much, but I am almost complete with my keezer build. I learned (and copied) a lot from the builds I've seen on this site. I have some more work to do, but I'm knocking on the door to kegging my Sierra Nevada clone that I have fermenting.

Looks great! Nice job.

Nice work man. Looks sharp. Did you use the Rustoleum Appliance paint on that? I'm always surprised how great the white to black paint jobs come out on these keezer builds.

NathPowe said:
Nice work man. Looks sharp. Did you use the Rustoleum Appliance paint on that? I'm always surprised how great the white to black paint jobs come out on these keezer builds.

Thanks! Yeah, I used gloss black Rustoleum. I used the spray for the hard to reach areas and rolled on the rest. I was nervous of how it would turn out, but I'm happy with it.

Back