Thanks hbt!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcnuke33

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to all the hbt members....after receiving a brew kit for xmas, have successfully brewed around 25 gallons now....some great tasting beer and some so-so tasting beer....also have upgraded my brew kit (moving to full grain)and finished my first keezer last night (4 taps, thanks keg connection), all with the helpful, informative posts found here.....again, many thanks..... now the question, is there one central location or site that carries more grain options than others? looking toward my next 2 brews and don't want to have to order from several different places....thanks

Man, that's got to be some kind of record. From "brew kit" at Christmas to all-grain and a 4 tap keezer within 5 months.

Wallet a bit lighter then?

Congrats and welcome to the obsession.

If your looking for kits instead of recipes...most of the big boys on line have all grain kits too. If your just buying grains for recipes, most of them can get you all you need also.

Latest posts

Back