Looking to get a pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smize12

Reaction score
I currently run an all-grain setup with two 10 gallon coolers, etc. I'm wanting to avoid the heavy lifting and was looking to get a pump. Are there any favorites of home brewers, or anything in particular I should know before shopping?

Thanks everyone

March and Chugger are the usual favorites, but there's many others. Little Giant makes some food safe pumps. My brother just picked up a Great Breweh pump and while small, it really seems to do the trick. He mounts it with cam locks right to the kettle he's pumping from.

I use pretty much the same thing as the Great Breweh pump and it is good enough. Pumps high enough at a fast enough rate for me and was pretty much half the price of a March pump.

Get a good one because YOLO!...

Has anyone heard about northern brewers steelhead pump?

That's a Chugger Pump

That is the one I just bought awhile back. Pumps like a champ. I was surprised at how quite and quick it transfer the wort. I mounted mine in a toolbox with quick disconnects on the outside. Wouldn't change a thing.

Back