Hopslam FT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBBrewer

Reaction score
I have 5 bottles of hopslam that I am not interested in finishing and figured somebody would appreciate them. I am looking to trade them for equal value. I like stouts, porters, barleywines, and any big beers. My ideal trade would be a 2 bomber trade for the hopslam and another Cigar City brew as I am in Fl and they are easily available. Let me know and hopefully we can work something out. Cheers.

Am I the only one who doesnt understand the hype over hopslam? I like IIPA's but it is definitely nothing special, and have had many better more readily available IIPA's. I guess I just don't understand.

It's not necessarily about hype as much as trying a beer that is not available anywhere nearby

I can get you a sixer of deschutes black butte porter or obsidian stout

I have had those, but appreciate the offer. I am on the mobile so I am unsure of your state. Let me know what state you are from and I can check seekabrew.com to see what's available in your area that may be of interest.

Am I the only one who doesnt understand the hype over hopslam? I like IIPA's but it is definitely nothing special, and have had many better more readily available IIPA's. I guess I just don't understand.

I am with you. I thought year before last was a great brew, but this years was very unbalanced and I did not care for it. Very disappointed for the price point.

I have had those, but appreciate the offer. I am on the mobile so I am unsure of your state. Let me know what state you are from and I can check seekabrew.com to see what's available in your area that may be of interest.

I'm in Washington right next to idaho

Elysian, ninkasi, deschutes, laht neppur, paradise creek, iron horse brewing, full sail and rogue are all within a few hours of here. Iron horse's Irish death and ninkasi lady of avalon are good as is full sails Berliner weiss

Sorry for the delayed response. I had a little family emergency. I will check these breweries out tonight and let you know what interests me.

Just a little scare, all is well now.

Well, from the places you posted, the Vanilla Oatis looked good from Ninkasi, and the Laughing Boy looked good from Laht Neppur.

After checking seekabrew, I am interested in Firestone Walker, Alesmith, and Deschutes. I like big beers, so let me know which ones these breweries have available in your area. Thanks.

I just got word that White Oak Jai Alai is coming in tomorrow from CCB. It is here and gone in a few days, so if that interests you, let me know. They come 4 12oz bottles to a pack fro about $11.

Vanilla oatis I can definitely do and some Firestone walker I'll let you know tomorrow which ones for sure..... and I would love to try jai alai

Sounds good, no rush. These brews are not going anywhere and I am out of town for the weekend. Would probably ship early next week. Do you want me to try and grab you a 4 pack of white oak?

Please do..... I have big foot barleywine and stone old guardian on the shelf already if your interested and I'll pick up the vanilla oatis tomorrow while I'm checking on others

We do get both of those here, but I appreciate the offer. Will do my best to snag a 4 pack for you tomorrow.

I got some bad news today. They did not get white oak in and they were not sure if they will. I emailed the distributor and I will let you know what i find out.

I found firestone wookey jack, Union hack and double barrel.... descuttes class of 88 barleywine ...... and old Rasputin ris ..... but for some reason no vanilla oatis just regular but the guy at the bottle shop is going to check with the distributor

I did find the white oak at a shop that I should be able to get to this weekend. That Class of 88 sounds good. I would be interested in that one.

They got it..... bombers of vanilla oatis came it today.... how many did you want

Back