• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Ball Lock Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karkinos

Reaction score
I have a line on about 20 ball lock corny kegs. They are used but in good shape with all equipment in place and functioning. They are clean and hold air. $40.00 each. I'm willing to ship if you are willing to pay for shipping costs. PM me for arrangements. I can also arrange pick up in Manitowoc, Plymouth or Sheboygan, Wisconsin.

I'm in OK (73703) but my parents live south of Chicago (60477) which might be a bit cheaper

I'm located in Manitowoc, WI. Shipping of corny kegs can be quite costly. They weigh 11 pounds empty. Shipping one is not that big of a deal, but more than one and the price goes up quite a bit because of the bulkiness of the package. Anyone can calculate shipping costs at UPS.com or FedEx.com. A corny stands nearly 3ft tall and is nearly a foot across, so the box would have to be 12 in x 12 in x 36 in. Calculate your shipping cost from Zip Code 54220 and let me know if you are interested.

I measured and weighed a keg. It is 7 lbs and 25 in tall by 8.5 in in diameter.

I'm be interested in 2 shipped to 72401. I've heard of slapping a label on one and shipping it that way. Is that something you can do?

Cank, I've never tried that, but if fedex will take it, I'll do it. Ki-ri-n, please pm me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

How much to ship 4 to 06032? Do these have pressure relief valves?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I have 16 left right now. 6 are single handle. 2 are original two handles but one has half gone and the other has a damaged base. It still stands, though. 4 are black handled and fine. 2 are blue handled and fine. I want 50 for the blue handles.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Do you have anymore? I'd be interested in 2-3 shipped to 18013

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm definitely interested! Could you tell me what shipping to 92562 would be for 2?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

im in chicago. what is the farthest south you that you go?

Sometimes I get down to Milwaukee, but not terribly often. It's not much to ship to Chicago and at the price of these kegs you're still making out.

Got my kegs today. I was a little disappointed in one. The base is about to fall off and if you touch it, it falls over. Also, the handle is so bent you can't open the lid. Any chance I can get a different one or a big discount. I'm not sure what 5 gal of brew would do in this... I'll probably have to scrap this for spare parts.
Let me know

IMG_4462.jpg

IMG_4463.jpg

I apologize you got a bad keg. I grab from the stock, box 'em and ship 'em. I never noticed the bottom on that one. I noticed the hand was a little misshapen but didn't think that would prevent use. Nonetheless, send me the posts and lid and I'll send you a keg. You can then either scrap that one or find a way to repair it and keep it.

Interested in 1-2...What's shipping to 61745?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back