What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you were wondering this is a delicious beer.

image-2651041809.jpg

Had a very nice craft brewed Pilsener at Rana Dorada Pub in Pamama City yesterday. Always a big treat to find craft brew here in CA.

It was very similar to a Pilsener I brewed recently...gratifying to taste a pro brew which confirms you got it right.

2013-04-19 12.24.34.jpg

Billy-Klubb said:
I miss Lee's Discount.

Yeah the one by me sucks though. It's a lot of Sam Adams, some Deschutes, a Lagunitas or two and then Guinness.

Are you from Vegas?

Yeah the one by me sucks though. It's a lot of Sam Adams, some Deschutes, a Lagunitas or two and then Guinness.

Are you from Vegas?

I lived there for 2 years: '99-'01. right in the middle of the "Spit & Dan" aftermath. I always went to the one right on Sunset across from GV Town Center.

Billy-Klubb said:
I lived there for 2 years: '99-'01. right in the middle of the "Spit & Dan" aftermath. I always went to the one right on Sunset across from GV Town Center.

Gotcha. I'm on the NW side of town. Rancho and Lone Mountain. Moving to Reno a could weeks though.

Sure do! Total domination, Oatis, Sleighr, and a few of your home brews. But right now I have 4 of these to clean up.

I'll have a few HB's for you in a week, or whatever I have local if your up for another trade.

Let me know what you'd like and when man.

Me I had to build a cat tree for swmbo today.

Now for a local mead :D as I get the steak on the grill.

ForumRunner_20130420_183616.png

ForumRunner_20130420_183628.png

Currently having a glass of what was left over from bottling the wine my wife made from the kit I got her for Chiristmas, a cabernet sauvignon. Not too shabby. My wife and I both agree that it's about equivalent to a $10 bottle of wine. Success!

Your swmbo litterbox trained too?

Pepsi and bourbon for me, my dad is oddly lacking in selection and I didn't bring anything with me.

How is the mead?

If my wife sees that cat tree, I will have to buy you a plane ticket, or build one myself, lol.

Back