• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Divorce Sale: Great start to a Brutus 10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dallasdb

Reaction score
NOTE: The picture of the Brutus Stand is missing three pieces that will be included. One short support and the two long bottom beams aren't pictured but will be included in the sale.

I've been collecting items for a Brutus 10 for the last 2 years and a separation has forced me to sell ALL OF MY BREWING EQUIPMENT.

I have a separate ad for my 3 tap keezer on here as well

I'd like to sell the Brutus items to one local individual. FYI I'll give you the contact info for my welder that will finish the stand for ~$100.

Stainless Metal Enough to complete (top is already welded)
2 Blichmann Brewmometers and 1 Polarware (all are large 3" face)
Box full of camlocks (more than you need and extra gaskets)
Uncut Sanke Keg
2 - 6" bayou burners with heat shields, needle valves, flexible yellow gas lines, and piping (just need to be mounted to frame)
2 - 1/2 inch ASCO Red Hat N/C Soleniod valves

Asking $550 for the above

NOTE: Besides the Red hat valves I don't have any of the electronics. That was the last thing I need to collect, but I didn't quite make it that far!

I also MAY sell my Blichmann Therminator with March 809 pump combo if the buyer is interested in this package.

I'd like to wait to see if there is a buyer for the whole lot before separating the pump and chiller.

Asking $250 obo for pump and chiller

Pictures will be coming soon.

I have many many many other items that will slowly go up for sale.

Preference goes to local buyer who is interested in the most items.

Hoping to sell before June. Thanks

Asco1.JPG

Asco2.JPG

Asco3.JPG

brutus stand.jpg

Oh, jeez, I'm sorry. Good luck to you in the future, and best wishes through this difficult time.

Hopefully you'll find someone local who can use the brewing gear.

What size camlocks? SS? Are you willing to separate/ship.

Here are a few more pictures.

NOTE: The picture of the camlocks are just a few there are A LOT MORE.

I'll get a picture of all the camlocks uploaded soon.

burners.jpg

burners 2.jpg

burners 3.jpg

camlocks.jpg

Sorry to hear this dallas, there where a few items im sure u still have that u beat me to the punch for! Hope everything works out for the best maybe i can help when/if u start to split stuff up

I am in colorado, will be happy to hide it for you til things smooth out. That way you dont have to sell anything. Let me know.

Sorry to hear about the split, sometimes those things happen for the better. I would be interested in the pump if you split it up and willing to ship. Just let me know.

I'd be willing to split it up if I found a buyer for the frame. I'm $200 into the steel and don't want to get stuck with it!

The top is already welded, just need to add the legs.

$200 if anyone is interested.

If you decide to split the pump and chiller I'm deffinetly interested in the chiller, it's the one part of my single tier that is missing.

Updated some pictures and FYI I do have one local HBT member interested in the whole package. Like I said, I will consider splitting if someone buys the stand and or no movement in the next week.

I'll keep updating the original post as I take more pictures. Thanks.

Well being that I asked about the camlocks first... I hope I can be first in line if you decided to split. Sorry to hear about the split. I've been there. Good luck.

Still waiting before splitting up but I did take some more pictures.

18 cam locks and extra silicone washers

One brand new Blichmann brewmometer, one used Blichmann brewmometer and one used Polar ware Thermometer.

6 orings for the therms and two washers and two nuts.

ForumRunner_20130521_203706.png

ForumRunner_20130521_203718.png

ForumRunner_20130521_203729.png

Hate to hear this.
If you are willing to separate parts and ship, price on the Red Hats to 24571. (Are they 24VAC coils?) Maybe the burners to same.

I would be interested in a Blichmann brewmometer with washer, nut and o-ring. Shipped to 19713.

Still waiting to split up until at least the stainless Brutus frame is sold.

I'm home all weekend if anyone local wants to come by and make a deal.

Back