Male design defects; from hernia to bulbar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daft

Reaction score
It's come to my attention that design of the mighty male has some silly defects, things that can really be annoying in the course of a long life. You probably know about the males unique vulnerability to hernias, which can be a cruel fate if you can't get a surgeon on it (I was in between medical coverages and just hobbled around like doomed cave men probably did).

Anyway another stupid and apparently needless design defect has come to light, but this time with a simple and free home remedy hidden in reliable institutional medical web sites. I want to be discreet, and let interested folks confirm with their own research... but there is a widening of a tube immediately downstream of the prostrate called the bulbar-something. Heaven knows why it goes wide then narrow, but if things like the prostrate get out of tune, that wide stretch can give annoying (although harmless) side effects.

The commercialized ways of reducing the annoyances are stupid, overkill, and insulting. I just want to point to an alternative that has no money to advertise. Read the way that tube can be constricted with just an infrequent but pinpoint touch. It is surprisingly accessible, just under a flat skin surface. But it is so close to indiscreet regions that if you did it in a public restroom, even through clothing... you could maybe end up arrested for lewdness. Anyway it can work miracles. Sound strange? Well, just put it in your memory bank for another day.

I dig it. It's better than the alternative.

wat?

i'm seriously intrigued here, but google is coming back with a bunch of ALS stuff (didn't know what search term to put in other than "bulbar" and "widening")

maybe clue me in to the side effects that can lead to the pinpoint touch being necessitated?

ok, promise not to snicker and search for bulbar urethral massage. i am not suggesting exactly that, but look at the issues and anatomy they are referring to.

Back