If vampires were real, how much blood would they need to drink to live?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m_c_zero

Reaction score
Just curious how much nutrition is in blood and how much would be needed to sustain life, or better yet, undead life...

That's what the red cross does with my blood!?! I guess it is a good cause, ya know, keeping the vampires at bay rather than making them hunt for food. Hmmmm. Guess I'll keep giving.

More importantly how tempted would you be to become one? I mean heck you live forever, are in great shape no matter how much brew you drink, and there seem to always be hot chicks around and you have centuries to perfect your game.

We're in the middle of our Beer Week here in town and we had a local brewery do a pint for a pint. Basically, if you came down and gave a pint of blood, you'd get a free pint of beer.

More importantly how tempted would you be to become one? I mean heck you live forever, are in great shape no matter how much brew you drink, and there seem to always be hot chicks around and you have centuries to perfect your game.

I thought about this a lot... I think the major drawback would be not being able to attend barbeques.

Are there any obese vampires? They are always thin in the movies.

Guess you don't remember Pearl from Blade
images

Or Eddie from True Blood

images

We're in the middle of our Beer Week here in town and we had a local brewery do a pint for a pint. Basically, if you came down and gave a pint of blood, you'd get a free pint of beer.

Is it just me or does this sound like a recipe for a REALLY high blood alcohol level?

;)

Take away a tenth of your supply you have around 9 pints (genorus I know) left 90% then add 5% of 16 oz .05*16oz=0.8oz Abv (almost a shot) raise that by 10% 0.8*0.1=.08+.8oz = 8.8oz taken into account 10% blood loss naw youd be good to walk after one. But in two pints in already what do I know?:drunk:

Narrow down the canon we're drawing from.

Which Vampire?

Back