What Next?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roughster

Reaction score
Apfelwein - Brewing
Skeeter Pee - Almost ready
Orange Wine (aka ABP) - Conditioning
Lemon Lime Hefeweizen - Ready to bottle next week

What should I brew next? I am fully all grain capable, so I am looking for something that is going to be awesome.

What else should I consider starting up tonight with my free carboy? I love beer or wine. Not into super hoppy.

Thanks for any suggestion!

I'd say a good stout. They seem to stick around longer after the longer ferment/ageing schedule. A good Milk Stout is AWESOME to have on hand. I brewed my milk stout months ago and haven't even made it through the 1st 5gal keg. Yes, it's good, but NO I'm not drinking it daily. I still have another 5gal keg waiting/aging in the wings for when the original gives up the ghost.

GO FOR A STOUT!

My current Stout is from BeerSmith. It was to be a chocolate milk stout and I just didn't do the chocolate part.

I am loving the Founders Breakfast Stout clone from BYO. Probably one of my top two best beers, coincedentally both are stouts. Very Coffee-ey, and dark as very used motor oil. Its a shame my morning cup of coffee isnt carbonated or I wouldnt be able to tell the difference aside from temperature. Delicious.

For non hoppy, I also enjoy the cream ale/lawnmower style beers. Gah. I wish I had more time to brew and more fermenting space, not to mention more kegs to fill. And I am not one to use hash-tags as i feel they are dumb but if I did I would label it homebrewersproblems

This Mrs has requested a blueberry blond. So, that is what will be next, but I'll be targeting a stout after that.

Back