KUMARE documentary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked it. Not what it started out as, but what it ended up as.

I'm about 3/4 thru. So far so bad.

I'm watching this based on your Tucker & Dale vs. Evil suggestion. THAT movie was great! Troll Hunter was great.

It better deliver or I'm gonna be pissed for wasting so much time. Now the love attraction with that big fat guy was hilarious.

Ok, Ok, Ok, big twist at the end sure, but took him 45 days to work up enough courage to see his idea through.

It's akin to Jiro love sushi as the format of the documentary follows the format of the life being lived.

At first it's mildly condescending and lacks heart (both in the story and how it is presented), but as he progresses so does the film, and what starts negatively and with a poor attitude, ends up becoming something it was never intended to be.

I agree with TxBrew...I feel he became his own student in the end as well. Really good documentary.

Such unexpected compelling drama at the end!

I went from "What is this thing?" to "Oh HELL!!!!!What is he gonna do now????" literally on the edge of my seat. I think he knew in the beginning (or hoped) that there would be some dramatic revelation, but when it got there it was like nothing he had expected or was at all prepared for.

Back