The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beer gas is simply "nitro". Its not any more expensive than a CO2 set-up. I have one. It is a different tank and regulator though. The hitch is what you're going to use it for.

Guinness... When it "cascades"... That's beer gas. It's not simply a "less foamy" CO2.

So you would typically use it for stouts, cream ales and then any other beer you want to put "on nitro"

This makes me laugh

photo[3].JPG

ComcastWineRookie said:
This makes me laugh

Then you are a sick jerk. The guy who owns the boat said he wants no money for repairs and is donating any money he gets to the victims fund.

There are no bullet holes, they only used flash bangs, but if there were he should keep them as a badge of honor.

Really?? Picture I saw looked like they lit the thing up and strafed bullets down the entire length of it. Reports said there was a hail of bullets at that scene. Where were they firing em'? Up in the air to celebrate wild west style??

"Yeeeeee hawwww! We done got em!!!"

Bang!! Bang bang bang!!!

That was the reason for it, so you would get same mouth feel without spoiling the beer. Never said it was a good emulation....

The reason being cak conditioned beers a pumped full of regular air which is 76% nitrogen. Hence the 80% nitrogen co2 mix..... It makes what pressurizes the beer more like what a cask does without destabilizing with o2.....

Also there are other reasons, such as less waste when pouring because thereis less Goan, much like with a casket ale......

Remind me never to drink any of yeager's beers.

I imagine "cak" is how you massholes pronounce cock?

Pretty damned close, now that you mention it.

Try this...Comcast has a crappy attitude cause he's got a tiny cak. But hes got a nice nitro system to serve his scrappy cam beer through thanks to Yeager, who also has a tiny cak.

So what exactly are you supposed to do with fennel? I got a wicked bee up my ass and bought a farkin' hunk of fennel at the stop & shop. Cut it in half, brushed it wit olive oil and threw it on the grill. Tasted like azz. I had it last month ina restraunt and it was freaking great. What's the trick?

"The Boat" - in high-definition post-apocalyptic glory.

Boston-Marathon-Explo_sham-401.jpg

I say Paul should take that sieve - um, "boat" - and see how seaworthy it is...

Cheers! (I'd watch that - from something more buoyant ;) )

Back