I Am In Need Of Some Good Wine & Mead Recipes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdmccoy

Reaction score
Greetings all!!!!! I am in need of a good recipe for 5 gallons of wine. I preferably would like it to be from juice so that I do not have to use real fruit in my recipe at all. I was looking for like pear, blueberry, raspberry, type of juices and have them unpasteurized. Also if any of you can tell me where I can also find these types of unpasteurized juices or what every the juice you are using then please tell me. I live in Tacoma, WA which is near Seattle, WA. Also if you can convert these recipes in to a mead recipe as well that would be extra awesome.

The recipe section of the site would have some that would work. also you could get a ton of them off of Google

Hey I have looked at the recipe section and also looked at Google and could not find any thing that I was looking for. So there for I still need the help with finding recipes that use straight up juice.

Thank you Yooper for the two recipes. Now I think I should just ask what is a real basic wine recipe that I could make my own recipes from. Thank you all for your help now.

Back