Hi all, just started

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmdye

Reaction score
Hi all, just started to do some home brewing in the UK.
Afraid to say I'm a total noob and have most likely already destroyed my first attempt at a ginger beer! Oh well, you live and learn!

Relax, don't worry and have a homebrew. Honestly... relax and just take it easy. Don't throw anything out and as you try to be a perfectionist, forgive yourself when you make small mistakes: 98% of the mistakes are drinkable!

RipUSMC said:
Relax, don't worry and have a homebrew. Honestly... relax and just take it easy. Don't throw anything out and as you try to be a perfectionist, forgive yourself when you make small mistakes: 98% of the mistakes are drinkable!

Totally agree with this. Only dumped some of one batch only because it was not a good mix if hops varieties. Everything else has been drunk good bad indifferent it was all palatable. Aside from the gallon I dumped out if 5. It went from drinking perfume to idk what. But that aside I think you'll have good beer anyway.

Back