How many bottle openers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I purchased 2 more bottle openers. A stainless steel one. Which will be mounted to a hitch to put in the back of me truck. And a church key style one. I think bringing me total bottle openers owned, you ask? I have to count. 43. Not counting for the maybe 2 in my girl's car. And the X amount I may have in Colo. I mean 44. Still counting. 46

I have 2 that I use and a few other ones... on a cork puller, various other kitchen implements and other stuff in drawers. I haven't intentionally purchased one in years. I would have to search to find all the ones I own.

Are you kidding me? 14 or so. One on my keys, one on the patio, four or five in the car and another eight or nine in the kitchen.

My plan is to stay within six feet of one at all times.

Are you kidding me? 14 or so. One on my keys, one on the patio, four or five in the car and another eight or nine in the kitchen.

My plan is to stay within six feet of one at all times.

Ha ha ha. I love it. I feel the same. Need one around at all emergencey beer times.

Latest posts

Back