• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

blichmann floor burner, used for new...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
Looking for the old style blichmann burner..the new style has 2 1/8" holes drilled to the left and to the right of the larger lighter holes, i do not want that style. If you have the model that just has the 2 larger 7/8" holes i will pay top dollar in good used condition. If you are local from kenosha, racine, illinois, milwaukee i would even buy you a brand new blichmann burner straight from northern brewer in trade of yours. Thanks in advance.

I have 2 old style blichmann thant im building into my brewstand, the model with the 2 small holes drilled to accomadate the tower of power pilot lights has a different ss material and does not match my current blichmanns..(there more of a brushed finish)

Cheers...

Back