should i call an ambulance of have another beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redstar89

Reaction score
im having sever! abdominal pain about 3 " above the belly butten. Friends say take me to er or call an ambulance if it gets worse. But i think a few more beers and sleep it off. I have a history of stomach problems and internal intestional bleeding "really hate getting stuff shoved up my ass to check it out so dont wanna go!" so my home brew bros what should I do

Lol bud i only came here because i wanted to know what the manly thing to do would be. I already know I have some horrible problems with my guts. I was asking should i be a man and tuff it out or be a girl and go

Your an idiot go get get yourself checked out Do not risk it!! Don't be stupid about there what your doing right now is very unmanly if something is seriously wrong!

Don't worry about it. You have worms. Chew a chunk of tobacco and swallow the juice. If that doesn't help, give the Hemlock Society a call.

Are you carbing your beer too high? Could be gas:)

Maybe you could ask the Doctor for some homebrew advice.:mug:

Umm... I think you spelled WebMD.com wrong. This is a homebrew site.

I suggest going to the hospital.

But you could always try sawing your leg off. That is my most sound medical advice.

But you could always try sawing your leg off. That is my most sound medical advice.
You must be an accupunturalist. His pains in his abdomen. I'd suggest sawing his stomach out.

Lol bud i only came here because i wanted to know what the manly thing to do would be. I already know I have some horrible problems with my guts. I was asking should i be a man and tuff it out or be a girl and go

Because going to the hospital is so womanly.

[ame]http://youtu.be/mtEpvTKEiBA[/ame]

The manly thing to do

3 inches above your belly button is right around where your diaphragm is along with a group of other relatively important organs. Relative being used to describe other organs like your pancreas, transverse colon, and small intestine. Could be a GI bleed, exacerbated by the alcohol. Then again, it could be anything. What do I know? I'm not a dr., I'm just a paramedic.

Quick story: I treated a guy yesterday who had low blood sugar. He had gotten into a car accident because of the low sugar issue. After I administered some dextrose, his sugar went up to the point where he could understand what was going on. He declined to go to the hospital after myself and my partner asked him to go. He died this morning due to a massive heart attack. The two incidents are probably unrelated, however if he had gone to the hospital to get checked out, he may not have died today. Maybe, but I'll never know for sure. Go to the hospital, you idiot.

I'm not even gonna acknowledge that this conversation is taking place on a beer forum. This is almost like something you would read or hear about on "odd" news day channle.

What about a good old fashioned blood-letting? You can RDWHAHB while the procedure is taking place, and at the same time, decide if it's working or not. That should help you leisurely determine if you should have gone to the ER hours ago.

You kind of have to take redstar89's other posts into account when dealing with one of his threads. I don't know if he is an online persona or if he's a actual person who has a ... er, different ... rationale than I. In either case, I don't give the same advice on one of his threads than I would to a friend. I do think redstar89 does wish to drink himself to death, preferably on fire while somehow traveling 92 mph but not nescessarily in a car, and is utterly confounded that any of his homebrew buds might not desire the same for themselves.

Flame on, redstar!

For the rest us... drink responsibly, show decorum, and behave with the sobriety that is our responsibility as home brewers.

This thread should be closed not the time or place for such a discussion

Could be considered trolling

Ok since no one else had said it... Dont b a lil girl! Man up pain is life. If bleeding starts seek med att. If a lil pain, prolly gas. Of prev diagnosis, then beer may not b wise for u to drink. But really to consult a hbt thread for a possible life n death situation really WTF lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back