Got a bottle of Stone "Enjoy By 5/17/13". Should I age it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends if you prefer your cat pee up front or more subdued cause it's one of those.

Meh... I followed the instructions and it was delightful!

You sound like one of those people who rip the 'Do Not Remove' labels off of your mattress. Am I right?

The bottle clearly says 'Enjoy by 05/17/13' - so enjoy it dammit! Friggin Hippies!

Tried it yesterday on tap. Unfreaking believable. I didn't get cat pee at all. Just floral hoppy deliciousness.

had an enjoy by 4/20 a couple weeks back, and then one last saturday. both were awesome, the second one was just slightly less aromatic. still bright and pungent. delicious!

Joey Rednor, owner of Cigar City, was posting on Facebook the other day that he did some random spot checks of some Tampa Bay area grocery stores and liquor stores, and found several batches of Jai Ali that they had canned TWO DAYS earlier already delivered by the distributor and stocked on shelves. THAT'S FRESH!

I haven't had the Stone Serve By beer yet, but my local craft beer pub is tapping a keg of the 5/17 tonight, so it will be in my near future!!

I'm going to age about 4 oz of my first pint for about 30 seconds, another 4 ounces for about 3 minutes, another 4 ounces for about 6 minutes, and another 4 ounces for about 9-10 minutes. That's my suggested aging/conditioning schedule.

Latest posts

Back