God Im Cranky

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
My wife is away on business again. This week, the location I have never personally been that is pissing me off is... drumroll please... Colorado Springs! Up yours Colorado Springs and your high elevation far from New York ways. Be sure to send my wife home in one piece or I will personally fly over there and poop on your lawns. I'll do it.

*sigh* it will pass

I do love me some Colorado Springs. Grandparents live there so I have been visiting my whole life.

Probably the only city outside of Texas that I can get around by memory

I went to school out there for a few years... Beautiful area, outside what friends used to call the Yuppie slums. ;)

Hammy71 said:
Obviously Creamy hasn't been married long enough. Me and the kids usually have a party when mommy goes on a business trip. Just sayin.....

Yeah, they're newly married.
I've been married for nine years and, man, what I'd give for my wife to have to take a trip out of town from time to time. I know that sounds bad, but sometimes a little break can be great.
So, Creamy, give it some time. You may find you enjoy the time alone later on.

What is it with Texans and Colorado?

It is nice.

My wife travels now and then. Yeah. It's weird. I hear stuff in the house. A few days is nice, usually. Extended trips suck.

My wife is away on business again. This week, the location I have never personally been that is pissing me off is... drumroll please... Colorado Springs! Up yours Colorado Springs and your high elevation far from New York ways. Be sure to send my wife home in one piece or I will personally fly over there and poop on your lawns. I'll do it.

*sigh* it will pass

Just for you Creamy:

Regards, GF.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it with Texans and Colorado?

It is nice.

My wife travels now and then. Yeah. It's weird. I hear stuff in the house. A few days is nice, usually. Extended trips suck.

If a take a job in Fort Collins. i wont complain :ban:

I think Texas and colorado has a connection because most of the state was texas before. Just have that connection. lol Beautiful state. had a blast when i was up there last october

Plus, Fort Collins has the band, Euforquestra. That right there makes it heads and shoulders better than most other places!

Throw in the beer culture and scenery, and it's arguably almost as good as the UP!

This week's annoying town is Athens, Ohio. Apparently it is a college town rather close to West Virginia. Aside from other professional annoyances, my wife was sexually harrassed by a college kid who works the cheese counter part time. It was so absurd I actually laughed at first. Now that I'm rather tired of her not being home this week, I think about this and want to pull this little idiot's underwear waistband up over his head and choke him to death with them. I know that this isnt possible because of proximity and the limits of underwear elasticity but its a specious mental picture nonetheless.

This morning I woke up with a hangover, and on monday I was brilliant enough to prepare and eat pork tails, which are so greasy I wound up on the hopper for an hour. I forgot my phone this morning.

I'm really not sure how I functioned when I was single.

No one has EVER returned home to New York after visiting Athens Ohio............It is SO much better in Athens than in NY... (sorry for your loss)

Back