Kegerator replace top?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britinusa

Reaction score
Instead of drilling my freezer lid im thinking of building a wooden lid and drilling that for my towers, anybody done this?

Instead of drilling my freezer lid im thinking of building a wooden lid and drilling that for my towers, anybody done this?

Lots of people have built a collar, I imagine somewhere somebody built a wooden lid. Just be sure to insulate it properly :)
Here's what mine looks like.

2013-04-14 09.09.01.jpg

You can make it look like whatever you want! I used the lid and made a fake "skin" for the top. That way the factory seal is still used.
It looks like you used the same freezer that I did..

DSC01556.JPG

Toymaker said:
You can make it look like whatever you want! I used the lid and made a fake "skin" for the top. That way the factory seal is still used.

Really nice!

Yea I am interested in the LCD's too. I need something else for my wife to wonder why I spent money :)

I love the treasure chest look too.

Toymaker said:

That thing is sexy!

I love the treasure chest look! I think I'm going to stick with the collar and then dress up the outside with a skin.

Back