Conner Prairie EVENT Fisher IN = History on Tap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrutalBrew

Reaction score
The event is called History on Tap . Here is a facebook paste that I received. Thought I would share here. This is going to be a really cool event. Its May 31st on Friday.

Tuxedo Park Brewers Supply
Join us and some of our local friends in the craft brewing industry for a special night at Conner Prairie History Park to learn about and celebrate the rich tradition of Indiana craft brewing – past and present. Typical of Conner Prairie, you will learn about craft brewing history “in ways that textbooks cannot” through interactive experiences such as tastings from us and over ten other local brewers, seeing the craft brewing process from live demos performed by Tuxedo Park Brewers, and listening to local brewers tell their unique stories in a panel discussion – “Brewer Innovation: A taste of the past, present and future.” If you enter in our exclusive code TUXEDO20 in to their ticket registration form found at www.connerprairie.org/historyontap.aspx you will receive 20% off your ticket(s) purchased. Hope to see you there!
Cheers.

Thought I would share this. Im definitely going.

Did anyone else get the e-mail about Brent and Jason leaving? Is tuxedo no more or is someone else stepping in??

Back