So I have a case of Pliny...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrwilson

Reaction score
Yep, Pliny the Elder. Ok, 2/3rds of a case now. Don't ask how I got a whole case. Even the box is cool! Open to trading some. It's got a 2/19/13 bottle date. Kind of want some Zombie Dust but open to new stuff. I am a hop head. Looking for those harder to find types.

Also have a couple Westie 12s too. Not my style.

In Carmel

I can't get my hands on any Zombie Dust, is there something else on the East coast that you might be interested in? Something from Troegs or VooDoo perhaps? I'm willing to work with you too, if I can!

I might be able to get my hands on some Zombie Dust, not sure. I will check tomorrow, because I would definitely be interested in a trade.

mrwilson said:
Really hoping to keep this local so I wouldn't have to ship anything.

I don't mean to be rude, but might I say that this is a good way to piss off a lot of people on here since most people trade to get stuff that isn't local. Just saying.

Mr. Wilson, I live in Beech Grove. I could meet you to trade a 6 pack of Zombie Dust. Shoot me an email if you are interested.
Thanks

Coming to Carmel area on 6/7 and 6/8. I recognize that this is thread is from April, but I'd be interested in Pliny (looking for Zombie Dust too). I have:

I have the following:
Naked Elf
Mad Elf
Nugget Nectar
Perpetual IPA
Flying Mouflan
Any other Troegs year-round (Troegenator, Dream Weaver, Hopback)
Victory/Stone/DFH Saison Du BUFF
DFH 120 Minute
DFH Theobroma
DFH Bitches Brew
Ithaca Flower Power
Troegs Scratch 50 - Belgian Brown
Troegs Scratch 42 (Razz-ma-dizzle) - Belgian Brown
Lagunitas A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale
Lagunitas IPA

Send me a PM if interested.

I still have a couple left. I work 6/7 but am available 6/8. I do love me some Lagunitas. Not familiar with the Elf beers.

Back