Call of Duty Black Ops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
SUCKS!!!!

WTF?????

How do they go from the rambling engaging stories of "World at war" (reflexive) to the pile of rail shooter crap asstic disapointment of this game?

I even hated the zombies and multiplayer.... LOVE multiplayer on reflexive.

Am I missing something?

No, it's just terrible.

Just because it's a 3D game doesn't mean you can skimp on the plot, gameplay, & graphics. Reminds me of goldeneye for N64, which was a great game . . . for 1997.

oh. I dont have a wii. I never played reflexive but was addicted to MW3 for a while. I get bored with games, before i could play all night with friends online with out a problem. I think Halo ruined online for me..

just hit 7th prestige, you might say i'm a fan. I don;t know about the story line, haven't played campaign for the last 4 games, I just don't find it enjoyable. I definitely like the load out system now!

Yet to play halo. I played the lates COD on xbox360 and was not impressed. The reflexive version is gritty and extremely playable and variable.

BO leads you through each board where you must do EXACT things or fail. I don't mean letting a hostage die, or letting a bomb go off, if you don't hit the ****** with the keys in the first 4 seconds, the game just ends. AWFUL.

In reflexive you would have had to chase him and have a hell of a time catching him, but it would continue as real life does.

just hit 7th prestige, you might say i'm a fan. I don;t know about the story line, haven't played campaign for the last 4 games, I just don't find it enjoyable. I definitely like the load out system now!

Reflexive was the first COD I ever played and I am afraid, it is probably the best. the campaign is still fun to play even after nearly mastering the multiplayer.

Back