What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for $6 a bottle I couldn't walk by this. And I couldn't be happier that I grabbed it. I'm thinking I should go back and buy the rest this is the bomb!!!!

ForumRunner_20130412_181910.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
Love what ive had so far from them. I have one of there in my cellar - and picked up a Mudbank Milk Stout earlier today.

This is my first from them. I will definitely be sampling more. Nearby bottle bar has a nice selection and you can purchase single bottles so it makes it easy.

Citra Bomb. I found a liquor store in Madison that sells it. It's not particularly convenient for me to frequent, but it is a half-mile away from my LHBS' new location (which is inconvenient for me, to say the least), and I was there tonight.

I forgot how good this was.

Boneshaker Unfiltered India Pale Ale, from Amsterdam Brewery, a few miles down the road.

2013-04-12-211109-59391.jpg

Our first brew is finally making its way through the pipeline, but we've been busy "collecting bottles" from local breweries for our next couple of batches. :tank:

Rampant. Better than I was expecting.With high expectations also,since I like Ranger.Has a raw very fresh wet hop character in flavor. Loved it. Super fresh vivid-euphoric aroma right now also.

Some of my brothers Cali Common while mashin, its been a while sense I had a brewnight.

ForumRunner_20130412_194340.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Having another new Texas brewery 8th wonder hopston. Good ipa. Very balanced.

I see you're hitting the locals tonight.
I'll join you with a Rodeo Clown.

image-3454597256.jpg

Fruits of my first partial mash :) the "blinkin ale" IPA. For those of you who haven't watched Robin Hood men in tights... I'm guessing? I... Guess this is beer?

image-936799014.jpg

Fruits of my first partial mash :) the "blinkin ale" IPA. For those of you who haven't watched Robin Hood men in tights... I'm guessing? I... Guess this is beer?

Classic amongst those who can appreciate humor. Maybe an "AhChoo (Bless You!)" Brew is in order?

Carbonated Skeeter Pee flowing tonight. This won't make it till summer.

Shorts Ginger in the Rye. I wasnt crazy about it at first but its grown on me. The ginger makes it a refreshing summer brew!

ForumRunner_20130412_234547.jpg

Classic amongst those who can appreciate humor. Maybe an "AhChoo (Bless You!)" Brew is in order?

Carbonated Skeeter Pee flowing tonight. This won't make it till summer.

it would have to be a dark beer... perhaps a reefer-stout

Back