gas problems

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgraham602

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have gas problems...I have a top tier system (which I love) and have had no problems with the propane manifold running to my two burners until recently. For the past few weeks when I open up the valve at the burner. The gas flows through very gently..and then runs out. Similarly to if your propane tank freezes up or runs dry, except its 70 degrees out and the tank is full. It will do this a few times, until eventually it works like normal and will continue working fine for the rest of the day.

I have no idea what would cause this problem. There are no leaks in the system. Not sure if perhaps its the propane tank? or the regulator? Hoping someone else has experienced this!

Thanks!:mug:

I've had similar problems with mine in the past. It was an issue with the regulator. I unscrewed it from the tank, screwed it back on and then it was good. I've been careful to slowly turn on the gas and haven't had a problem since.

Latest posts

Back