Kegging question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justybeer

Reaction score
I have been kegging for about 7 years and this has never happened. I have had my psi set at 12 for about 2 weeks. I bled of the pressure when I first kegged. I let it sit. I poured a pint tonight and had ZERO carb, foam, or anything. Help

Could there be a leak in the system? Check valves on the co2 open? I know these are simple , and you've probably checked them, but that's where I'd start.

Back check valve installed going the proper direction? Pretty sure after a few years you would have noticed by now if they weren't. But if you recently had you system apart one could have gotten replaced facing the wrong way maybe?
Again not likely but just a thought.

Thank you for the responses. I will double check all that again. I have no idea. I broke down and rolled the keg around on my lap for a while and bled off a few times. I will post my findings in case this happens to anyone else.

Back